Basic Board: Includes feeding, turn out, mucking,
scheduling of farrier and veterinarian (if requested), administration of
medications/supplements (provided by owner) and blanket/boot changing.
Winter Board: For Clients looking to only board to use the indoor
during winter months please inquire for a price.
Full Board: In addition to the basic boarding program listed above,
we include the following: grooming, tacking up & untacking, tack cleaning,
mane pulling & trimming up as needed, and laundry.
Training Board: Includes the full boarding program listed above,
as well as a training program to suit the goals of the horse and rider
(see management so we can plan something to meet your needs).
OUR FACILITY OFFERS:
- 30 large, bright stalls, matted with dutch windows
- 5 Portable stalls with a roof and full access to facilities
- Wide aisles with rubber interlocking pavers provide
a soft cushion underfoot
- Long Cupolas above the aisle allowing natural light,
ventilation and warmth.
- Heated "Boarders Only" lounge with private individual tack lockers.
- Boarders lounge includes microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea available
- 200 x 300 outdoor arena * 80 x 200 indoor arena both dragged,
watered and maintained several times a week.
- Regulation Size Dressage Arena
- Heated Ladies Room with a shower, Men's Room
- Fully enclosed feed room ~ kept clean and always organized!
- Indoor wash stall with radiant heat lamps
- Hay and Grain several times daily
- Barn manager lives on premises monitoring horses 24/7.